Mentoring RetreatDesigned for Singaporean youths 21 – 26 years old, the Mentorship Program brings young adults like yourselves through a ‘Discovery and Development’ (D&D) process to help you uncover your personal motivators and potentials. You will learn to leverage your qualities and talents for greater individual effectiveness and team performance.
Mentorship Program Briefing (2022 Intake – Closed)
- Note: Attendance is compulsory for your applications to be considered.
- Date/ Time: 4 September, 2021, Saturday, 9.30am – 11.00am
- Fee: Free
- Venue: Admission to Zoom/onsite briefing by email invitation only. Details will be sent to eligible candidates who registered their interests on our website.
Please bring your NRIC & Student ID for verification.
- Limited seats available, register early at eServices to avoid disappointment.
- All applications are subject to the final decision of the management committee.
2-Day Mentoring Retreat (Mentees of 2022 Only)
- Date: Pre-work: Dec | Mentoring Retreat: 8th and 9th / 15th and 16th January, 2022, Saturday & Sunday
- Time: 08.30am to 5.00pm
- Value of Mentorship Programme*:
- Commitment Fee for Mentoring Retreat: $150 (full-time student) | $250 (working adult)
- Venue: To be advised.
- Subject to COVID-19 advisories.
- *Corporate subsidy/sponsorship is available for those who need financial assistance, please enquire at the briefing.
Pro Bono Mentorship & Coaching
For Mentees Only.
- Prerequisite: Completes Mentoring Retreat & Personal Portfolio
- Fee: Free and for mentees only.
- Venue: Various.
- Upon successful completion* of the Mentoring Retreat, participants may apply to be mentored. Suitable mentor will be assigned based on strategic fit to guide you in your goals.
- The one year mentorship conducted one-to-one on bi-monthly basis is provided by industry leaders out of altruism.
- *Terms & Conditions apply. More information will be provided at the briefing session.