MONETIZATION & APPLICATIONS OF DATA AND ANALYTICS
This workshop will expose you to the data analytics practices executed in the business world. We will explore key areas such as:
• the analytical process
• how data is created, stored and accessed
• how some companies work these days with data to create the environment in which analytics can flourish.
From real-time behavioural analysis to attitude forecasting, analytics enables companies to better market products in accordance to everyone’s needs.
1. Analytics Industry landscape
2. Different types of data source
3. Business applications leveraging on data
4. Telematics Case Study
5. Hands-on ‘business planning and potential monetisation’ activity based on a simplified set of data. (Attendees are encouraged to bring laptop to workshop.)
YOUR WORKSHOP LEADER
Julien Fey – Mentor, MentorsHub
Head of New Partners Management/Digital Sales Specialist at Prudential Assurance Company Singapore
Julien is a highly driven individual with a rare combination of innovation skills and in-depth knowledge of the automotive, financial services and telematics industries. He has huge sales experience and strong technical, operational and project management background acquired and matured in start-ups and established companies.
Both his Degrees in Engineering and Advanced Negotiation enable him to have a vast knowledge of sales techniques and an extensive technical/analytical know how, which empowers him to provide innovative products and services.
Date: 6 July, 2019, Saturday
Time: *9.00am to 12.30pm (*must be seated by 8.45am), light refreshments provided at tea break.
Venue: 20 Collyer Quay
Requirement: You are encouraged to bring your laptop or share with others.
Limited seats on a first-come-first-served basis. Register here