Your Workshop Leader
Ms Marion Nicole Teo is a well-known image consultant with more than 25 years of experience. She is a certified in the Enneagram Personality and is an Emotional Intelligence Facilitator and Coach. She was Miss Singapore Universe in 1987 and author of a self-help book entitled “Happy Once Again: Beauty from Inside Out”, where she shared how she overcame her struggles to emerge victorious once again.
Time & Venue
Date: 28th April, Saturday
Time: 9.30am to 12.30pm (please be seated by 9.15am), light refreshments provided.
Venue: Collyer Quay
People trained in EQ will be able to accept challenges and adapt to new situations quickly. By becoming emotionally resilient you will be able to recover from setbacks and handle any situations without coming apart or having them negatively affecting you. Learn techniques to manage your emotions and think resourcefully. EQ will allow you to bounce back from difficult experiences and significant stressors that we encounter every day. EQ can help to move you into solutions mode and confidently deal with the challenges that you face at work, at home or with your friends.
- Identify emotions in yourself and others to understand their value
- Recognize your unconscious habits and its consequent impact on others
- How to manage your impulses and exercise self-control
- Understanding the Action-Reaction Process™
- Know the language of optimistic people
- Techniques to handle difficult people / situations with sensitivity and tact
Mini Lectures, Group Discussions, Videos, Games and Activities to access feelings, Reflection Templates, Peers Sharing and Role Play.