Your Workshop Leader
Ms. Adeline Tiah has more than 18 years of management experience in sales and marketing across a breath of industries from retail and telecommunications to banking and travel. Her depth of sales and marketing experience ranges from advertising, branding and sponsorship to PR and customer acquisitions. An ICF Certified Results Coach and NLP Certified coach, Adeline is a Coaching & Development Specialist with Ingeus Pte Ltd where she helps to place PMETs back to the workforce.
Time & Venue
Date: 17th March, Saturday
Time: 9.30am to 12.30pm (please be seated by 9.15am), light refreshments provided.
Venue: Collyer Quay
Target audience: Mentees who want to learn more effective ways to jobs searching.
- Attendees must bring your own laptops. Please ensure that it is fully charged. Mobile devices are not recommended.
- In order to derive maximum benefit, you should have an idea of your desired career path or an identified job position.
About to graduate and wondering how to get started on your job search? How could you get noticed and build your professional profile with no job experience? How should you reach out to recruiters?
All these questions and more will be answered at this workshop where you will
- Learn new ways to more effective job search
- Save precious hours scrolling through pages of job listings
- Develop a sniper approach to crafting your search strings
- Optimise your LinkedIn page to get noticed and achieve an ‘ALL star’ profile
- Increase your LinkedIn connections by 100s in minutes
- Develop creative headlines to stand out from the crowd