Your Workshop Leader
Mr. Chuck Ng is the Managing Director and Head of Retail Distribution & Regional Partnerships at Manulife Asset Management. He is responsible for the growth and development of the firm’s wholesale and intermediaries’ business in Singapore, encompassing private banks, retail banks and financial planning agencies.
Time & Venue
Date: 14th April, Saturday
Time: 9.30am to 12.30pm (please be seated by 9.15am), light refreshments provided.
Venue: 20 Collyer Quay, #23-01, Singapore 049319.
Target audience: Mentees who wish to meet the recruiter’s, HR’s and employer’s expectations at pre-during-post interview stages.
This workshop aims to guide mentees into the right mental mode when applying for jobs, use the right tools to prepare themselves, execute in confidence, make a strong follow-up after each interview stage and maximize their chances towards positive job offers.
- What is an interview for?
- Varying interviewer intentions
- Job specific factors
- Before the interview(s)
- CV preparation
- Questions simulation
- Research and practice
- During the interview
- First impression counts
- Listening, Reflecting, Responding
- Unexpected turns & how to handle them
- Post-interview follow-up
- Thank you notes
- Preparing for the next interview
- Lessons learned
- Applications, Access & Arrangements
- When to start search
- Informational interviews
- Managing multiple events
You will learn:
- What an interview is for, how to prepare for it, navigate it and follow-up on it.
- How to get from being an applicant to candidacy, and from a candidate to a hiree.
- That successful interviewing is a state of mind, not just steps of CV writing, appointments and idle waiting.