1to1 INTERVIEW COACHING
As a follow up to ‘Acing The Interview’ workshop, this coaching session will help you with the following:
• Tighten your resume and ensure that it brings out the best of you
• Match your top strengths to the roles you are applying for
• Excel in answering to the all-time favourite question: “Tell Me About Yourself”
• Use the right language to exude your confidence and personality
• Anticipate questions to avoid putting yourself in a tight spot
• Ask intelligent questions about the organisation and the role
• Let’s Role Play!
Starting: 1 July 2019
When: To be arranged with the coach
1. Register at eServices before 10th June
2. You will be informed to submit your latest resume and CliftonStrengths® report
If there is an overwhelming demand, priority will be given to those who are graduating first. The management’s decision is final.
Ms Peggy Quek
Chief Partnership Distribution Officer, AIA Singapore
Ms Peggy had been in the Banking and Insurance Industry for the last 28 years and has held various senior positions, the latest as Chief Partnership Distribution Officer in AIA Singapore, where she built a diverse distribution business with a team of 140 staffs.
She brings with her an in-depth understanding of Business Management, Strategic Planning, Partnership Distribution Management as well as Wealth and Sales Management.
Starting her career with Citibank, N.A. after graduating from NUS Faculty of Business Administration, she has worked with established organisations like HSBC, Standard Chartered Bank, UBS AG and ANZ Bank.