MentorsHub is pleased to present our established mentors, certified trainers and their renowned ‘Organisational and People Development’ programs to companies that wish to engage their services for in-house training.
- Achieving a Leading Image
- StrengthsFinder - BE the “BEST VERSION” of YOU!
- Enhancing Teamwork with DISC®
- The Leadership Challenge
- Customer-centric Business Strategies
When you look at yourself in the mirror, do you like what you see? It is important that you are confident about who you are, how you look and behave in both social and business situations. Your image is about the way you present yourself and the way people see you. Every one of us wants to project a pleasant and confident image that will be liked by others.
Many times we become too preoccupied with our faults, thinking about how we can be slimmer, or have a fairer complexion, or be taller, or have different type of hair or look different.
Over this 2-day workshop, you will understand more about what kind of first impression you make. Analysis of your colours, body proportions, dressing, grooming and posture will be done and recommendations for improvements given. Through hands on practice, you will be more confident to handle networking, difficult encounters at formal meals and a host of others. Learn to focus on your assets, and find ways to project the best in you so that people will see both your physical appeal and inner beauty, and like you even more for it.
Topics covered include:
- Enhance your professional image.
- Establish instant rapport by creating a positive first impression.
- Understand the fundamentals of networking and social etiquette.
- Inculcate the essentials of business dressing, colours and style.
- Learn more about your personal styles of grooming.
- Develop good posture and poise.
- Handle different types of formal dining etiquette.
- Build your self-confidence to achieve personal effectiveness.
Ms. Marion Nicole Teo is a well known image consultant and is the Director at Peak Performers Training & Consultancy. She is a certified Emotional Intelligence Facilitator and coach, as well as in the Enneagram personality. Marion holds an Honours degree in Biochemistry from the National University of Singapore. Over the last 25 years, she has trained and coached people from diverse industries and job functions, including those from financial institutes, government agencies, universities and retailers. She was Miss Singapore Universe in 1987 and represented the nation in the Miss Universe pageant where she did Singapore proud as one of the semi-finalists. Marion has authored also a self-help book entitled “Happy Once Again: Beauty from Inside Out” where she shares her struggles and how she overcame them.
Join more than 12 million people who has learned how to use their Strengths for Success!
- Based on Gallup’s more than 50 years of research and study of human strengths.
- #1 Wall Street Journal, Business Week and USA Today Best Seller.
- Gallup – People who use their strengths every day are 6 times more likely to be engaged on the job, and they performed better and are happier.
- Knowing and using your strengths will improve your performance.
Topics covered include:
• StrengthsFinder 2.0 Assessment • Your Unique Top 5 Strengths • Leveraging Strengths vs Managing Weaknesses • Understanding Your Thoughts, Behaviours and Preferences • How to Get from Talent to Strength • Developing Your Strengths for Greater Success.
Ms. Candice Goh is a Gallup certified Strengths Coach with more than 20 years of business and IT consulting experience. She was a former Managing Director with global management consulting company Accenture (NYSE: ACN) with experience working in multicultural business environments in Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam, Philippines, Japan, China, Korea, Australia, Germany, United States and United Kingdom. Candice is passionate about bringing people from Good to Great. She uses StrengthsFinder to help her clients to be the “BEST Version” of themselves. Candice is highly recommended by almost everyone who has attended her past programmes, as evidenced by the great feedback from her programme participants.
Enhancing Teamwork with DISC is a full-day (or accelerated half-day) interactive workshop designed to strengthen inter-team relationships and increase team cohesion and effectiveness. Participants will discover their personality strengths and motivation, and learn how to develop synergistic work relationships. Participating work teams will experience an elevated level of inter-group trust and collaborative partnership.
This programme utilises the DISC InsightsTM Personality System published by The Institute of Motivational Living (IML), Inc. USA. This profiling system enables a person to develop his personal core competencies in self-awareness, self-regulation and self-motivation. The ability to use this knowledge will help him empathise with people and form synergistic work relationships with them.
Topics covered include:
- Understanding Personality Dynamics at Work – Uses & Benefits
- Uncovering Individual Personality Styles
- Strengths & Limitations of Various Personality Styles
- Adaptation Strategies for Personal and Team Development
- Forming Synergistic Work Relationships
- Motivation: Motivational needs and the impact on individual needs and performance
- Effective Communication: Communicating for positive impact and results
- Conflict Management: Developing versatility in dealing with difficult relationships
- Managing Change: Tapping personal strengths to manage change positively
- Planning for Self-Improvement
Lifeskills Resources is the master certification and distribution centre in Asia for DISC profiling tool for Institute for Motivational Living. Our trainers are highly qualified in providing associated certification programs in the DISC profile system and other behavioural assessment profiles.
The Leadership Challenge® is about how leaders mobilize others to want to get extraordinary things done. It is about the practices leaders use to transform values into actions, visions into realities, obstacles into innovations, separateness into solidarity, and risks into rewards. It is about a climate in which people turn challenging opportunities into remarkable successes. This programme brings out the practicality of The Leadership Challenge and demonstrates how leaders can coach others towards leadership effectiveness.
Module 1: Introduction to The Leadership Challenge® (TLC)
• What is Leadership?
• Sharing of Personal-Best Leadership Experience
• Fundamentals of Leadership
Module 2: Orienteering, Unpacking of The Leadership Practice Inventory (LPI)
• Brief History of TLC
• The 5 Practices of Exemplary Leadership
• Unpacking of the LPI – Steps to Process LPI and Getting the Most out of it
Module 3: Model the Way
• Model the Way and 2 Commitments
• How do you Build Credibility
• Your Values Clarity and the Impact on Organizational Commitment
• Defining Your Personal Values
• The Power of Shared Values
• Integrity – Alignment of Actions with Values
• Coaching Practice – Clarifying Personal Values, Value-Based Self Image
Module 4: Inspire a Shared Vision
• Inspire a Shared Vision and 2 Commitments
• What is an Inspiring Vision – Key to strong Organizational Culture
• Crafting a Personal and Organizational Vision
• Breathing Life into your Personal Vision
• Inspiring and Enlisting others into the vision
• Coaching Practice – Looking through the 50,000 ft perspective
Module 5: Challenge the Process
• Challenge the Process and 2 Commitments
• Taking Initiative and Using Outsight in Your Organization
• Taking Risks and Learning from Mistakes
• Principle of Failing Forward
• Coaching Practice – The Disney Strategy
Module 6: Enable Others to Act
• Enabling Others to Act and 2 Commitments
• Powerful Time and Powerless Times
• Experiencing Collaboration
• Leading people into the Flow
• Creating High Engagement amongst staff
• Coaching Practice – Stakeholders Exercise
Module 7: Encourage the Heart
• Encouraging the Heart and 2 Commitments
• Meaningful Recognition and Essentials of Encouraging the Heart
• Coaching Practice – Celebrating the victories, understanding and meeting the “Why is it Important” question
Module 8: Developing a Leadership Development Plan
• Committing – Personal Leadership Development Goals
Lifeskills Resources is a dynamic training and consultancy firm that provides Learning and Development Solutions through evidenced-based: research, training, consulting, coaching, and counselling. Our certified trainers transform individuals, teams and organisations by providing human capital solutions and instruments to unlock the potential in people.
Research and business results have shown Customer Relationship Management to be a powerful concept in influencing consumers’ attitudes, buying behaviours and choice. Commonly defined as ‘all marketing directed towards establishing, developing, and maintaining successful relational exchanges with the customer’, customer-centric marketing is capable of transforming companies from a transactional and product-focused business model to a relational and customer-oriented best practice.
This highly interactive workshop is designed to bring senior managers through a developmental process to conceptualise a Customer-centric strategy using well-grounded theories and concepts proven by best practice firms.
Topics covered include:
- Understanding your ‘as-is’ state with customer audit.
- Customer visioning.
- Frameworks for customer development, loyalty and profitability.
- Proven methodologies and tools for building strategic relationships.
- The 4 pillars and 2 foundations for successful Change Management.
Dr. Candice Chee is a specialist in Customer-centric business strategies in Asia, who has been instrumental at guiding Fortune 500 Companies and MNCs in their transitions from Product-focused to Customer-centric business practices. She is an astute consultant with extensive experience and knowledge in Customer Strategy and Roadmap Development, Customer Experience Design and Relationship Management. Candice is PMC and ACTA certified in Singapore, Customer Relationship Marketing & Management Practitioner certified by CRMA, USA. She is also advising as an International Partner at Global Customer Experience Management Organization (G-CEM).