Mentoring RetreatDesigned for Singaporean undergraduates 21 – 25 years old, the Mentorship Program brings young adults like yourselves through a ‘Discovery and Development’ (D&D) process to help you uncover your personal motivators and potentials. You will learn to leverage your personality, strengths and talents for greater individual effectiveness and team performance.
Mentorship Program Briefing (2019 Intake – Open)
- Note: Attendance is compulsory for your applications to be considered.
- Date/ Time: 20 October 2018, Saturday; 10.00am – 12.00pm (registration starts 09.30am)
- Fee: Free
- Venue: Collyer Quay, admission by email invitation only. Details will be sent to eligible candidates who registered their interests on our website.
- Please bring your NRIC & Student ID for verification.
- Limited seats available, register early at eServices to avoid disappointment.
- All applications are subject to the final decision of the management committee.
2-Day Mentoring Retreat (2019 Intake – for successful applicants only)
- Date: Pre-work: January; Mentoring Retreat: 23 & 24 Feb, 2019, Saturday & Sunday
- Time: 08.30am to 5.00pm
Usual: $1980>90% funded. Includes online psychometric assessments, use of IP, workshops materials, lunches & tea breaks.
- Venue: To be advised.
- *Corporate sponsorship is available for those who need financial assistance, please inquire at the briefing.
Pro Bono Mentorship
For Mentees Only.
- Prerequisite: Completes Mentoring Retreat & Personal Portfolio
- Fee: Free and for mentees only.
- Venue: Various.
- Upon successful completion* of the Mentoring Retreat, participants may apply to be mentored. Suitable mentor will be assigned based on strategic fit to guide you in your goals.
- The one year mentorship over four quarterly sessions or more is provided by industry leaders on pro bono basis out of altruism.
- *Terms & Conditions apply. More information will be provided at the briefing session.